COLASIT cross-flow exhaust vertical air scrubbers, series RVE, clean up to 60,000 m3/h of polluted process air exhaust with high levels of acidic or basic contamination as standard. Special versions with greater air performance are available on request.
Can also be configured for ATEX Zones 1 and 2.
Purification of highly contaminated process exhaust air with acidic or basic impurities.
For use in:
- Food industry
- Pharmaceuticals, chemistry, biochemistry
- Semiconductor, solar and surface technology
- Sewage and waste treatment plants
- Drying processes
A scrubbing liquid is injected into the exhaust air as it flows vertrically into the circuit. Water-soluble contaminants are washed out by adding alkalis or acids and contaminants are collected in a sump
Made from non-corrosive plastics: PP, PPs, PE, PVC, PVDF, glass-fibre reinforced plastic fillers ensure sufficient interface between the gas and liquid phases. Separation of entrained liquid droplets by droplet separator.
Version available in ATEX zones 1 + 2
- pH measurement, conductivity measurement
- Chemical dosing, dosing tank
- Automatic desludging of the scrubbing liquid
- Outdoor installation option, screw-in heating system
- Angled base
Custom design to your specifications.